POSITION: QUALITY CONTROLLER
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE, STIKLAND
Our company requires the skill and knowledge of a Quality Controller to join our Team.
Responsibilities may require, but not limited to:
1. The role of the Quality Controller is to ensure that all necessary records are carried out correctly, recorded, filed and to raise awareness with the Production Teams when any results show a non-conformance.
2. Carry out own spot checks during the production day to ensure that the checks are being carried out as per required.
3. Offer training and guidance in order to ensure all checks are carried out effectively and correctly.
4. When a non-conformance has been spotted during the checks, immediately notify the Production Manager.
5. Where a non-conformance occurs stop the line immediately and inform Production Manager.
6. Receive all completed and signed forms from the line leaders at the end of the shift and check them for non-conformances, correct completion and signatures. The completed forms then need to be filled in the correct location and kept on file for a minimum of 5 years.
7. Carry out calibrations for all key monitoring equipment and ensure that the yearly independent calibrations and certifications are up to date and recorded.
8. Play an active part in the line leaders team meetings to raise awareness on any non-conformances from the previous day.
9. Ensure all Quality documentation with respect to checks is up to date and raise any issues with the Production Manager.